1. Tea contains catecholamine, which accelerates fat loss by the body. This recommendation comes from a study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, comparing the difference in weight after 14 years of follow-up among people who drank tea, and those not.
2. If you plan to exercise, the best and most effective time of the day of face to lose weight before breakfast. So suggests a study by the Journal of Physiology. Apparently, exercising on an empty stomach facilitates and encourages greater consumption of glucose.
3. Skipping breakfast is not a good idea. The study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition indicates that people who eat breakfast regularly have up to 5 cm abdominal circumference less than those who skip breakfast, or take it on a non-regular. The reason is that breakfast activates certain enzymes that metabolize more efficiently molecules such as glucose or cholesterol.
4. Eat slowly. How slow? It has been estimated (a study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism) than those who invest at least 30 minutes for lunch, they are thinner. Repeatedly chewing, eating without haste, slowly swallowing, are part of this tactic. And avoid television, marking different rates when eating.
5. Always eat at the same time also helps. So suggests a study conducted on mice by scientists at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla (California), who found that a fixed schedule of food intake by these mice induced the appearance of a greater amount of enzyme the liver for the degradation of glucose and fat.
Eat Same Time
6. Drink two glasses of water before eating. What if it works? We will introduce 70 to 90 calories less on your body, which come to be about 20 minutes of stationary bike (almost nothing). The council is supported by the Virginia Tech Institute, and after those five magical weeks, the order of 2.5 kilos less on your body. If you eat out, especially now eat in a buffet, do not forget your two glasses of water.
Drink 2 Glass Water
7. Buy a scale, because those who control their weight weekly lose more kilos than those who do not look. This is, at least, the conclusion reached at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation. This among the dieters, but also people who are not following one, but watch your weight at least once a week, usually control more than those who do not have a scale or do not use. Maybe because of the emergence of lower weight gain, we have more room to remove it.