Cancer is the most dreaded disease of our times. There are many different types of cancer depending on the organ it originates from. Some of the most common types of cancer include breast cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, and skin cancer. Cancer can affect men, women, and children of all ages. The exact cause of cancer is unknown and though there are many things one can do to reduce the risk of cancer, it cannot be completely prevented. Advancements in modern medicine have helped a relief for many types of cancer. Though homeopathy is said to have no side effects, but it is important not to self-medicate and to follow the doctor s prescription. On the other hand, homeopathy can help treat cancer without as many side effects. This is because all homeopathic remedies are made from plant, animal, or mineral matter. Homeopathy is a holistic form of medication that addresses and cures the root cause of the issue. This form of medication is dependent on the symptoms being exhibited as well as the patient s physical, mental, and emotional health.
Homeopathy is arguably the safest alternate therapies available in the world today. It essentially is a therapy that stimulates the body’s own immune system to fight diseases and allows the symptoms of a disease to disappear.
It works on three basic principles:
- It works on the principle of ‘like cures like’.
- Extreme dilution actually enhances a remedy’s healing properties and not reduce it. It also eliminates toxic side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies are prescribed only after studying a patient medical history and overall health.
Unlike an invasive healing system like allopathy which cures by killing invading organisms or replacing hormones or stopping a disease process, homeopathy works by stimulating the patient’s own body.
It also does not just treat disease per se which means that a homeopath does not concentrate on arthritis, bronchitis or cancer but considers different aspects of the patient – mental, emotional and physical while prescribing a remedy.
Each patient is also regarded as a unique individual which means that six persons with cancer will be treated differently based on his or her symptoms rather than just studying the symptoms of cancer. The homeopath not only concentrates on alleviating the cancer patient’s present symptoms but also in his long-term well being and recovery.
Homeopathy and Cancer
- Homeopaths treat a variety of problems like allergies, asthma, arthritis, back pain, anorectal disorders like piles, neuralgia, coughs and colds, cystitis, depression, eczema, gynecological problems, hair loss, heartburn, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, leg cramps etc.
- Experienced homeopaths avert that few conditions are truly outside their ambit and even so-called incurable diseases like cancer are handled successfully by them.
- Homeopathy has been proved to be very effective in the initial stages of cancer and acts as an excellent supportive therapy at later stages.
- Homeopathy is also very effective as it offers relief without the side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- The reason for homeopathy’s effectiveness against cancer is that it looks at the broad symptoms rather than just diagnosis and it helps in building up natural immunity in cancer patients.
- Several books have been written documenting the success of treating cancer using homeopathy. In one such book, “Homeopathic Approach to Cancer”, Dr Ramakrishnan, an allopath turned homeopath writes that the success rate of curing cancer in stages 1 and 2 also called pre-cancerous, is whopping 80 percent in homeopathy. In stages 3 and 4 or the actual cancer stage, the homeopath tries to prolong life along with a good quality of life.
- Homeopaths claim that tumors of the lung, brain, oesophagus, stomach, liver and breast can be treated by homeopathic remedies and surgery is not required.
- Also, because homeopathic remedies have no side effects they can’t kill the patient unlike allopathic medicines prescribed for cancer. However, a homeopathic doctor must only prescribe.
Our Values For Cancer Treatment With Homeopathy:
- Ensuring quality treatment to our patient.
- Care and compassion towards the patient
- A dedicated sense of integrity in our diagnostic and treatment processes
- Ensuring patient data confidentiality
- Honest, fair and transparent communication.
- Approach-ability and willingness to guide the patient.