Heartburn And Your Heart.
Don’t ignore the possibility that chest pain may mean a heart attack instead of heartburn. Symptoms associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease GERD can mimic the pain of a heart attack or angina (chest pain caused by insufficient blood flow to the heart), especially when the sensation is constricting rather than burning in nature. Always seek medical attention if you have gastroesophageal reflux disease GERD and have chest discomfort brought on by exercise, which is more characteristic of a heart-related problem. Above all, see a doctor if you have any symptoms you are unsure about, and head to the emergency room if you have chest tightness, break into a sweat, turn pale, become very weak, or faint.
Symptoms of ANGINA or a HEART ATTACK
- Tightness, pressure, squeezing, stabbing, or dull pain, most often in the center of the chest
- Pain that spreads to the shoulders, neck, or arms
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Cold sweat or clammy skin
- Lightheadedness, weakness, or dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, indigestion, and sometimes vomiting
- The appearance of symptoms with physical exertion or extreme stress
What Is Heartburn?
Heartburn is actually an irritation of the lining of the esophagus that is cause by stomach acid. The acid creates a burning discomfort in the upper abdomen or lower esophagus just below the breast bone.
Typically, the lower esophageal sphincter, a muscular valve, controls the flow of stomach acid, preventing it from leaving the stomach. This sphincter, also known as the lower esophageal sphincter, is located at the point where the esophagus meets the stomach. When functioning normally, it opens to allow food to pass into the stomach or to permit belching and then closes. If the lower esophageal sphincter opens too frequently or does not close properly, stomach acid permeates the opening and seeps into the esophagus, causing the common burning sensation.
Symptoms of HEARTBURN gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Burning chest pain that begins at the breastbone
- Pain that moves up toward your throat but doesn’t typically radiate to your shoulders, neck, or arms
- Sensation that food is coming back into your mouth
- Bitter or acidic taste at the back of your throat
- Pain that worsens when you lie down or bend over
- The appearance of symptoms after a large or spicy meal
HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH TO KIDNEY STONES:
Homeopathic treatment can contribute to an effective and safe cure in preliminary every cause of heartburn or heart attack. In acute cases of heartburn or heart attack, Homeopathy can cure without any medicinal side effect, compression of the nerves/arteries/veins and also conclude the blood chemical imbalance that cause heartburn or heart attack. In very advanced cases of physical or emotional heartburn or heart attack, Homeopathic remedies along with a correct posture can facilitate in living better without any complaints or pain. We can aim for near normal in all other cases. The outcome of Homeopathy in heartburn or heart attack will be remarkable compared to other system of medicines or surgical interventions.
When other systems of medicine fail to work effectively, and if you want to live with natural, safe, gentle, non-toxic, effective and rapid acting medicines, to relieve the symptoms of sexual dysfunction, to experience substantial improvement in your outlook and quality of life consider Homeopathy.
Ground Floor Shop# 52 GF, Divine Center Mega-2,
Opposite Honda Point, New Airport Road, (Ghazi Road)
Cantt. Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan