WHEN IS A WOMAN’S MOST FERTILE TIME?
- A woman’s most fertile time is during ovulation. Ovulation typically occurs within day 11 through day 21 of a woman’s cycle.
- Counting from the first day of a woman’s last period, day one is the first day a woman starts bleeding, and the 11th day is most likely the earliest day a woman will ovulate. The 21st day is most likely the last. A woman’s period comes between the 28th and 32nd day of the cycle. This pattern may differ slightly with each woman depending on a variety of factors.
IS INFERTILITY A MEDICAL PROBLEM RELATED TO THE WOMEN ONLY?
- Infertility is a medical condition that is found in both men and women, and men and women are affected almost equally.
- With men, declining sperm counts, testicular abnormalities, and decreased reach of climax are common causes of infertility. Homeopathic treatment to Help Increase Sperm Count fast naturally
- With women, the most common causes are tubal blockage, endometriosis, PCOS, and advanced maternal age which affects egg quality/quantity. Homeopathic treatment to Help Female Reproductive Health fast and naturally.
HOW COMMON IS INFERTILITY IN COUPLES?
- Infertility is a growing issue for many couples. Infertility affects 6.1 million Pakistani couples (approximately 10% of Pakistani couples of childbearing age).
- 25% of infertile couples have more than one cause of infertility.
- The current increase in infertility might be the result of more women PCOS, HYPOTHYROID, IRREGULAR MENSES, STRESS OF LIFE, DRY VAGINA, etc. Age above 38 year, when their reproductive health can be affected.
- The increase of some STD’s such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, can result in conditions such as blocked tubes, preventing pregnancy from occurring.
HOW LONG SHOULD COUPLE TRY TO CONCEIVE BEFORE GOING TO THE DOCTOR?
DrAamir’s Specialist Homeopathic Clinic recommends that a woman consult her health care provider if she is:
- under 35 years old and has been trying to conceive for more than 12 months,
- over 35 years old and has been trying to conceive for over 6 months.
CAN YOU FIND OUT EARLIER IF YOU HAVE FERTILITY ISSUES?
You always have the option of asking your health care provider to conduct a complete examination to determine if either partner has possible fertility issues.
DOES THE POSITION CHOSEN FOR INTERCOURSE AFFECT FERTILITY?
After ejaculation, enough sperm will remain inside the woman to fertilize an egg. Therefore, there is no significant advantage of one intercourse position over another.
WHAT ABOUT FERTILITY TREATMENT?
- Fertility treatments can increase the likelihood of getting pregnant.
- Treatments can include lifestyle changes, vitamins and supplements, surgery, medication, or assisted reproduction. DrAamir’s Specialist Homeopathic Fertility Clinic Now.
- There are several treatments available in conventional system (Alopathic) such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT), and zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT). All these procedures involve harvesting a number of eggs in the hope of fertilizing at least one egg, and then insert the fertilized egg(s) into the uterus.
HOW DOES HOMEOPATHY WORK FOR INFERTILITY?
Homeopathy is a holistic medicine, that is, to cure diseases it focuses on the person as a whole. Homeopaths believe the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical factors are interconnected, and no single factor is taken in isolation while determining the treatment. Homeopathy works on the principle that substances that can produce symptoms in a healthy person can also cure those symptoms in a sick person. Homeopathy uses the same principle for treating infertility. It rectifies the cause of infertility by going to the root of the problem. For example, if your infertility is mainly because of problems with your hormones, your homeopath will give medicines to rectify the imbalance.
Similarly, homeopathy works by:
- Improving ovulation cycles
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility
- Getting rid of emotional blockages and negative thought processes that may affect fertility
- Reducing stress
- Helping to deal with depression and anxiety
- Curing the side effects of conventional therapy
A study published in the journal Homeopathy revealed that homeopathic treatment is a useful alternative to conventional treatment, especially in men with low sperm count and low sperm mobility levels. To understand what the root cause of infertility is your homeopathic doctor may you ask you questions about these eight different factors:
- Duration of inability to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Previous genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions including hereditary conditions
- Dental status as determined by your dentist
- Exposure to pollution or toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels according to you
You may need to get some tests done to check for any hormone disorders, problems in the Fallopian tubes, uterine fibroid/myoma, if you are a woman, and sperm studies if you are a man.
HOW SOON CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULT WITH HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT?
If the cause of your infertility is determined accurately and right remedy is given to you, you may find yourself conceiving within 3 to 6 months. Sometimes it may take longer if you are suffering from some other condition as well.
HAVE SIDE-EFFECTS OF HOMEOPATHY DURING INFERTILITY TREATMENT?
Since homeopathy remedies are ultra-diluted, there is practically no scope for side effects. ‘Highly diluted homeopathic remedies, taken under the supervision of trained professionals, are generally safe and unlikely to cause severe adverse reactions’, says the National Counsel Of Homeopathy Pakistan (NCHP). However, the NCHP warns: ‘Like any drug or dietary supplement, these products could pose risks if they are improperly manufactured’.
HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH TO INFERTILITY/STERILITY:
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc.
A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. The medicines given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition. The symptoms listed against each medicine may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting a remedy. To study any of the following remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica section. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
When other systems of medicine fail to work effectively, and if you want to live with natural, safe, gentle, non-toxic, effective and rapid acting medicines, to relieve the symptoms of sexual dysfunction, to experience substantial improvement in your outlook and quality of life consider Homeopathy.
Divine Mega-2 Shop# 52-GF, Ground Floor
Behind Habib Bank Limited Opposite Honda Point,
New Airport Road, (Deffence Road)Near Bhatta Chowk,
Cantt. Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan